Australian Delegation to Singapore International Water Week (SIWW) 2024
As one of the leading global water events in the world focused on urban water innovation and solutions, SIWW2024 will once again host global leaders, experts and practitioners from water utilities, agencies, governments, cities, industry and academia to share and co-create innovative solutions to solve the world’s urban water challenges.
Organised by PUB, Singapore’s national water agency, SIWW will cover all aspects of the urban water cycle reflective of current trends and issues in and around the water sector. Critical to shaping the future of water, emerging themes such as digital water, resource recovery and climate resilience will continue to be featured at SIWW.
Showcase your innovative technologies, products and services
AWA will host the Australian Pavilion at Singapore International Water Week (SIWW) 2024, which will bring together a national and international audience to sustainable water management in the west.
Benefits of Exhibiting:
- A dedicated pod within the Australian Pavilion to showcase your technology, knowledge and expertise across three days
- Access to Australian Pavilion common meeting areas including tables and chairs
- Access to pre-departure briefings with experts in the Singaporean water sector, and on doing business in Singapore
- Your company and products list in AWA’s Australian Pavilion buyers guide
- Your company and products list in the SIWW tradeshow catalogue
- Your company and products promoted across AWA’s social media and via AWA’s national e-newsletter, Water Source
- Discount to join the SIWW conference
- Access to an invitation-only networking reception hosted by AWA during the dates of the event in Singapore
Note: these are indicative designs only, and are subject to change based on the final number of exhibitors and stand builder's design
|Item||Cost (incl. GST)|
AWA Corporate Member Rate (NB: Must be Corporate Silver or above to access the outbound trade delegation member rate)
Non-AWA Member Rate
Special Rate for Non-AWA Members (inclusive of 12-months AWA Corporate Silver Membership)
Note: These costs do not include domestic or international travel, accommodation, and meals outside of the nominated events.
|Item||Cost (incl. GST)|
TV screen on your organisation' pod
Access discount conference registration as an AWA Member
AWA has partnered with PUB Singapore to provide discounted registration to AWA Members. More information about this discount and how to access it will be available once registrations open.
For more information or to secure your place under the Australian Pavilion, please contact. [can change based on when registration is open]
Elynn Xu, Events Manager | Ph: 02 9467 8414 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org