The Australian Water Association ACT Branch Awards are an exciting part of the ACT Branch’s annual program and promote the outstanding work achieved by individuals and organisations in the water sector. There are also designed to promote the water and environmental sciences as a career choice through the student category awards.
The awards are an opportunity for individuals and organisations to be recognised for innovation and excellence in the technology, business and delivery of water industry projects.
The ACT winners are automatically entered in the Australian Water Association’s National Australian Water Awards which are presented at Ozwater each year.
Help us to recognise the contributions to the water industry by nominating yourself, your organisation or someone else.
ACT Water Awards
Nominations for the 2019 Australian Water Association ACT Water Awards are now closed, our finalists include the following individuals and organisations:
- Calista Beck, Icon Water
- Portia Condell, Icon Water
- Demetrios Parascos, Australian National University
- Mojtaba Taseidifar, UNSW Canberra
- ACT Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Icon Water
- Mainteck Services
The winners will be announced at the ACT Water Leaders Dinner on Thursday, 5 September 2019.
The ACT Branch Awards categories are:
Why enter the Awards:
- Recognition of your / your organisation’s achievements.
- Creation of PR / media promotion opportunities.
- Motivate your team and develop corporate pride.
- Distinguish yourself from your competitors.
- National benefits of a recognised endorsement from your industry
All Awards, aside from the Student awards, are open to Australian Water Association members only. To download the Conditions of Entry click here.
Frequently asked questions
To download the Award FAQs, click here.
Find out more about previous winners here .
For queries about the ACT Awards please contact:
P: 02 9436 0055