WA/NT Mentoring Program 2022-23
APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2022/23 PROGRAM HAVE NOW CLOSED. Ever wished you had someone to talk to about your career? Or keen to make a difference to an up-and-coming water professional whilst developing your coaching & leadership skills? Then sign up to our mentoring program for 2022/23! In this facilitated program you will meet other water industry mentors/mentees at the on-line speed mentoring event on the 20 July and then be paired up with a mentor/mentee through our selection process. You will be guided and supported throughout the program to get the most out of your relationship. This program is for WA and NT mentors and mentees.
How does the Mentoring Program work?
- Register for the program by 8 July 2022 (see link below). You will be asked to answer a few questions for us to help understand how best the program can help you. This information will be shared with mentors/mentees to assist in the matching process. Please ensure you do not include any sensitive career information that you do not wish to have shared.
- Mentees pay for the program, which is open to AWA members only. See the registration link below. Cost to participate in the program is $50 (inc GST). This program is free for mentors.
3. Opportunity to participate in the on-line meet & greet event at 3.30pm WST/5.00pm ACST on Wednesday 20 July 2022 if you wish to virtually meet mentors and mentees. You will have the opportunity to meet with a range of different water professionals who have registered to be in the program in breakout rooms. This allows you to meet with potential mentors or mentees before being paired. Once you complete the application below a zoom meeting link will be sent to you.
4. After the online event, you will be asked for your mentor/mentee preferences (due no later than Wednesday 27 July) and a special matching process will take place that guarantees each attendee will be matched with a mentor/mentee.
5. By early August your mentee/mentor matches will be provided to you.
6. Mentoring pairs agree on how often you will meet and how you will contact each other. The AWA will send out information on occasion to help spark discussion points or ideas. The program runs for one year but your relationship doesn’t have to end there - some mentoring relationships last a lifetime!
Online Meet & Greet Event Details
|Date||Wednesday , 20 July 2022|
|Time||3.30pm - 4.30pm WST / 5.00pm - 6.00pm ACST|
|Venue||Online via Zoom (a zoom link will be issued approx 24 hours prior - please ensure you diarise this event for now)|
Kyllie Whitehead, Member Engagement Manager WA & NT | Ph: 0448 146 222 | E: email@example.com
Application & Payment
Please complete the Application Form below. Mentees - payment for the program can be made via the link below. There is no payment required for Mentors. This program is for AWA members only. If you are not a current member and would like to participate in the program, you can apply for AWA membership online here: https://www.awa.asn.au/membership/individual or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.