WA Water Awards Dinner - Back to the 70's
**THIS EVENT HAS SOLD OUT**
We're going back to the 70s for this year's Awards Dinner for a night of fun and frivolity as we announce our state's outstanding achievers and continue to celebrate our WA Branch 50th Anniversary.
There'll be a best dressed competition for 70s style so start looking in the back f the wardrobe (or your parent's or grandparent's wardrobe) - winners will be announced on the night.
Show off your best disco moves on the dance floor! Details of the band will be available soon.
The WA Water Award nominations are now closed. Our 2022 Finalists are:
- Use of Operational Intelligence (OI) in Decision Making – Water Corporation
- 2022 Gnangara Groundwater Allocation Plan – Department of Water & Environmental Regulation
R&D Excellence Award [Sponsored by Water Research Australia]
- Smart City Water Monitoring & Management System – Sentient Hubs
- Harvey River Restoration Demonstration Project – Water Corporation & the Harvey River Restoration Taskforce
- Driving Circular Economy in the Red Meat Industry – Tessele Consultants
Water Sensitive Urban Design
- Neil McDougall Park Lake Remediation Works, Syrinx Environmental
- Robinson Park, City of Gosnells
- OneOneFive Hamilton Hill, DevelopmentWA
Student Water Prize [Sponsored by GHD]
- Catching Collie’s Future, Irina Sankoff - Murdoch University
- District Water Management Strategy for Collie - Amie Thompson, Murdoch University
Young Water Professional of the Year
- Gustavo Tedesco, Engineering Lead, Tessele Consultants
- Japleen Grewal, Civil Water Engineer, GHD
- Phillip Meng, Senior Analyst – Data Products, Water Corporation
All other Category Finalists announced on the Night.
WaterAid WA Committee will be operating the Wine Wall and Raffle this year with some great prizes on offer. WaterAid sponsorship packages are available, with all proceeds directly supporting WaterAid in transforming lives with safer water, decent toilets and good hygiene. Contact Cristiano Carvalho or Renee Blandin at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
|Friday, 28 October, 2022
|6:00pm - 11:00pm WST
|The Ritz-Carlton Perth
|1 Barrack St, Perth
|70's style (optional). Note, the 70’s style dress code is optional as it is designed to add a some fun to the evening and is not compulsory. Alternatively, smart dinner attire is welcomed.
Please select one of the options from below.
|Member/Employee of a Corporate Member
|Member - Concession (Concession member only)
|Non-Member inc Non-member Concession
Table configurations and Corporate Tables
Seating at the dinner will be allocated with ten individuals to a table. To purchase a "Corporate Table" please purchase 10 x individual tickets. To purchase multiple individual tickets, select the "or add multiple" option displayed under a ticket type, and input the quantity required.
Registrations are now closed. Please contact email@example.com to discuss
the availability of any last minute ticket purchases.
COVIDSafe Event Guidelines
The Australian Water Association has closely followed Government recommendations to develop COVIDSafe Guidelines for AWA events going forward. These guidelines will be in place at this event and have been developed to ensure attendee health and safety. Your support is also essential to keep this event COVIDSafe. We ask that delegates observe good hygiene and physical distancing at the event, where possible. If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend the event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to the event if you are unable to attend due to illness. Under these circumstances a transfer of your registration to a colleague will be accepted at no cost. If Government restrictions impact your ability to attend, or AWA's ability to hold the event, an AWA team member will be in touch to discuss your registration.
For more information please contact:
Thank you to our Program Partners
|Student Water Prize Award Sponsor
|National Young Water Professional Award Sponsor
|National R&D Excellence Award Sponsor