Innovation and industry collaboration have a key role in ensuring a resilient and sustainable future in the water industry.
Join the NSW Young Water Professionals who have put together an exciting panel of international speakers to discuss all things innovation in the water space. The webinar will showcase a range of innovative solutions that have been developed in response to challenges faced globally, such as water security and liveability.
Join us for a panel discussion where we’ll be hearing from industry experts and water professionals from around the globe, including:
- Angela MacOscar (Head of Innovation at Northumbrian Water, United Kingdom), who is leading the journey of making innovation “business as usual” at NWG.
- Luke Walsh (Area Delivery Engineer from Thames Water, United Kingdom), who is currently working on Tideway London, a 25km “Super Sewer” under Thames that seeks to intercept sewage spills and clean up the river.
- Glenn Vicevic (Executive of Product Development of SUEZ, Canada), who will talk to the latest wastewater technologies and solutions emerging in the private sector.
- Jeff Carmichael (Division Manager of Business Development at Metro Vancouver, Canada), who is working on addressing wastewater resource recovery and climate change in Vancouver.
- Anna Posacka (Chief Scientific Officer at Ocean Diagnostics, Canada), who leads ODI’s scientific program, laboratory facilities and international research collaborations with academic researchers, government and regulators, industry and citizens.
To start, our panelists will each be sharing a project that showcases innovative principles, followed by a Q&A panel session where our Young Water Professionals will facilitate questions from you.
Date: Tuesday 8th February 2022
Time: 9:00am - 10am AEDT
Venue: Online via Zoom.
A zoom link will be sent 24hrs before the event.
Please select one of the options from below. If you wish to find out more about AWA's membership benefits, contact email@example.com.