The Australian Water Association (AWA) and Australian New Zealand Biosolids Partnership (ANZBP) Biosolids webinar series continues with a discussion about research into biosolid land applications and the opportunity for ANZBP to work more closely with agronomists and soil scientists to develop solutions.
Speakers will present their ideas and insights on how biosolids can benefit agriculture, followed by a panel discussion and Q&A session. Join us to hear from experts and develop your understanding and appreciation for the opportunities that are emerging between the biosolid and agricultural industries.
1. Soil health benefits and regulations of biosolids use - Hilary Hall & Doris Blaesing, RMCG
2. Taking Advantage From Nutrient Cycling Biosolids - Glenn Dale, Verterra
- Glenn Dale, Managing Director, Verterra
- Hilary Hall, Senior Consultant, RMCG
- Doris Blaesing, Associate, RMCG
- Jeff Kraak, Program Manager, Fertilizer Australia
- Peter Wadewitz OAM, Managing Director, Peats Soil & Garden Supplies
- Adam Hamer, Farmer and biosolids user
||Friday 19 August 2022
||10:30am to 12:00pm AEST
||Webinar - Online
||A Webinar link will be distributed to registered attendees 24 hours prior - please ensure you diarise for now!
For more information please contact:
Minh Duc Nguyen, Project Officer, ANZBP
Bridget Masters, Event Manager
Ph: 02 9436 0055 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org