Previous research has identified the science-technology-policy interface is enabled by many factors. Our panel of experts will present their views and engage in a facilitated discussion on the enabling factors for policy development in a changing world.
The AWA is pleased to confirm Shelley Shepherd, Director of Urbaqua and Program Manager of New WAter Ways as panel facilitator this year. Our panellists include:
- Louis Kent, Principal Consultant, Energetics
- Kassey Truesdale, Senior Policy Officer, Department of Water and Environmental Regulation
- Professor Anas Ghadouani, Head, Aquatic Ecology and Ecosystem Studies; Programme Chair for Environmental Engineering, Editor; Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, School of Civil, Environmental and Mining Engineering, The University of Western Australia
- Kate Debenham, State Manager, WA at Uber.
Thursday 24 May 2018
4.00pm to 6.00pm WST. The event will include afternoon tea.
AECOM, GPO Building, Level 6, 3 Forrest Place, Perth
Employee of a Corporate Member $35
Non Members $50
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click the log in button on the top right hand corner or create account
- Once logged in, click the "Register Myself" button
- Select the correct registration type
- Proceed to the checkout for payment
We do not offer refunds, however we will accept a substitute person.
Program Partner opportunities are available - call Kyllie Whitehead, WA Branch Manager on 0448 146 222 for further information.
This event is proudly supported by: