Building Capacity in the Asia-Pacific
Partnerships for a Resilient and Climate Smart Water Sector
The Australian Water Association, with support from the Australian Government via the Australian Water Partnership, are collaborating internationally to build climate smart and water resilient water sectors.
The Program provides a unique opportunity for members of the Australian Water Association and our International partner associations to work together to address common water sector challenges and advance the achievements of the SDGs in our region.
The program partners are:
- Vietnam Water Supply and Sewerage Association and AWA
- Hoa Binh Clean Water Company and Cassowary Coast Regional Council
- Can Tho Water Supply and Sewerage Company and Urban Utilities
- PERPAMSI (Indonesian Water Supply Association) and AWA
- PT. Air Minum Giri Menang (Lombok) and TasWater
- Tirta Musi Palembang City and Yarra Valley Water
- Pacific Water and Wastewater Association and AWA
- Tonga Water Board and Unitywater
- Solomon Water and Goulburn Valley Water
The first international study tours are underway, with partners working together to determine their capacity building priorities for the next 12 months.