AWA partners with Investment NSW on Going Global Export Program
The Australian Water Association is proud to partner with Investment NSW on their NSW Going Global Export Program - Vietnam Water (tech) between March and September 2022. This program will provide free support to eligible NSW water businesses to reach new customers in Vietnam through tailored export development services and profiling on the Vietnam Australia Water Innovation Online Trade Platform.
Participants will have access to:
- online workshops
- business matching
- coaching from a dedicated Export Adviser from Investment NSW
- access to the NSW Trade and Investment Director in Vietnam
- support from industry experts
- tailored export and business-culture training
- business profiling on the Vietnam Australia Water Innovation Online Trade Platform
- online product pitch sessions
The Program offers participants:
- an understanding of market dynamics
- practical approaches for doing business in Vietnam
- opportunities to identify and engage with new customers in Vietnam
- opportunities for networking with global businesses and entrepreneurs
- opportunities for global promotion
- opportunities for peer interaction with the businesses in your cohort
Information Session Recording
View the recording from the information session AWA and Investment NSW hosted on 15 February on the upcoming Going Global Export Program – Vietnam Water.
To apply for the Going Global Export Program – Vietnam Water please complete the online application form.
Applications close midnight, Wednesday 9 March 2022 (extended from original closing date)
Eligibility for the Program:
- Be export-capable and export-ready
- Have between 3 and 199 full-time equivalent (FTE) employees
- Have a valid ABN (Australian Business Number) registered for NSW
- Have a commercial product or service
- Have a website featuring the product or service (marketing and promotional costs might be reimbursed through the NSW Export Assistance Grant)
- Be prepared to adapt the product or service for the market
- Have a product or service that is produced primarily in NSW
- Not be considered a trader (meaning the Program is for businesses that produce and add value in NSW)
- Products or services successfully commercialised in the Australian market
The ideal participant:
- Existing exporters
- Manufacturers or producers of water technology products i.e. water supply and treatment, waste-water management, anti-flood technology.
- Committed to pursuing opportunities in Vietnam
- Open minded and flexible regarding market-entry strategy
Businesses not eligible
- NSW Going Global Export Program 2020-21 participants of ‘Tech to Vietnam’ participants
As part of our partnership, participants will also have the opportunity to join the Vietnam Australia Water Innovation Online Trade Platform to showcase the products or services they wish to market in Vietnam, as well as access to culture awareness, business etiquette and trade readiness information and webinars.
|4 February||Applications open for Going Global Export Program – Vietnam Water|
|15 February||Online information session for Going Global Export Program – Vietnam Water hosted by AWA and Investment NSW|
|27 February||Applications close|
|7 March||Successful participants notified|
|15 March||Commencement of Going Global Export Program – Vietnam Water – Introduction Session|
|15 September||Conclusion of Going Global Export Program – Vietnam Water|
Get in touch
To find out more contact AWA's International Team.