The 2017 YWP Professional Development series has been designed to encourage young professionals to think differently about:
1. How we deliver solutions with and for our customers, clients and communities - 20 April
2. The different ways we can deliver water and sanitation solutions in disaster situations - 7 September
3. How we collaborate with Aboriginal groups - 23 November
The Victorian Government Water for Victoria plan included a strong focus on understanding Aboriginal water values and uses and committed the Victorian water industry to incorporate Aboriginal customary knowledge into water management.
The purpose of this Professional Development Seminar is to provide an introduction to the government policy agenda for Aboriginal Water and discuss the implications this will have on the Victorian water industry. This seminar will also provide an opportunity to learn about recent work happening in this field and some of the emerging tools available to incorporate Aboriginal values into water planning and management.
The program and flyer will be available shortly. To request your copy, please email.
HOW TO REGISTER
1. To register for an event, you must be logged into our website. Click the log in button on the top right hand corner or create account.
2. Once logged in, click the "Register Myself" button. You will need to select the correct ticket option and answer all of the questions. Then proceed to the checkout for payment.
If you have any questions please contact AWA Sydney office 02-9436 0055 or email@example.com.