Jason King (DJPR)
1. How can Traditional Owner values be included in the recovery process of recreating a healthy waterway?
Rod Curtis (Western Water)
2. How do we ensure water supply when grid power is unavailable?
Chris McAuley (Bushfire Recovery Victoria)
3. Restoring our catchments. What practical approaches can we take to fast-track revegetation and rehabilitation of our catchments to promote biodiversity, reduce water quality impacts and build resilience for the future?
4. How can we develop tools to provide early warning of bushfires before they develop to a level that is uncontrollable?
John Day (NEW)
5. How might we better mitigate impacts on fire affected catchments related to water supplies for drinking, domestic and stock use, environment?
Zoe Hines (SEW)
6. How do we optimise information sharing across agencies through the response and recovery phases and minimise duplication?