During our annual VIC Awards Luncheon we celebrate all achievements in our industry.
Along with the prestige of having projects, programs or research recognised by the entire industry, winners of Victorian Water Awards will automatically be entered into the equivalent National Australian Water Awards category, which will be presented at Ozwater in Queensland 8-10 May 2018.
Date: Thursday 7 December 2017
Location: The Pavillion at The Arts Centre
Address: 100 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
Ticket price: $105 Members, $145 Non-Members
Inclusive of a two-course lunch with beverages
When booking a table, we recommend 8-10 people per table
HOW TO REGISTER
1. To register for an event, you must be logged onto our website.
2. Click the login button on the top right hand corner or create account.
3. Once logged in, click the 'Register Myself' button.
4. You will need to select the correct ticket option and answer all the questions.
5. Then proceed to checkout for payment.
We'll be announcing the winners of the following award categories:
- Program Innovation Award
- Infrastructure Project Innovation Award
- Research Innovation Award
- Water Professional of the Year
- Young Water Professional of the Year
- Student Water Prize
In addition VicWater will celebrate all entries in their their Emerging Leader Award category and announce the winner at our Awards lunch.
We are delighted to have the support of TRILITY and we thank VicWater for their ongoing commitment to excellence through supporting these Awards.