HOW DIGITAL IS TRANSFORMING CUSTOMERS AND THEIR WATER UTILITIES
Recent customer research from a large metropolitan and a smaller regional water business will be presented along with the implications for these businesses in terms of their direction and priorities. The forum will include case studies from water utilities who have implemented programs to better understand the customer experience and how they have changed key business processes as a result of these insights. A tour of South East Water’s digital customer operations centres will also be available.
Presented by the Association's Water Retail Specialist Network, the forum is structured with 20 minute presentations and 10 minute discussions, as well as networking time, to ensure participants can share learnings and build linkages.
HIGHLIGHTS OF PROGRAM
We have secured a special discount rate on accommodation for delegates at Quest Frankston on the Bay. Please click on the button below to make your booking.
Address: 435 Nepean Highway, Frankston
Room Options: Studio or one bedroom apartment
Dates: Tuesday, 25 October and Wednesday, 26 October
Venue: South East Water WatersEdge - 101 Wells Street, Frankston VIC
Tuesday 25th October
Tour & Networking
Dress code: Casual Attire
5.00-6.30pm: Tour of South East Water digital customer operations
6.30-8.00pm: Welcome Network Event at South East Water (fourth floor BBQ area)
Wednesday 26th October
8.45am-1.45pm: AWA Retail Network Forum
- Transformative Technologies - Tapping into the Digital Consumer
- Utility Customer Digital Expectations - International Research
- An Ombudsmen's View of the Challenges and Opportunities
- TasWater Case Study: Second Generation Digital Water Meters
- Shoalhaven Water Case Study - ITONLINE - Meter and Date Management System
- Unity Water Case Study - Customer Experience Driving Process Improvements
- Sydney Water Case Study: Customer Experience Driving Process Improvements
- SA Water and Gippsland Water: Customer Value Panel
Discussion on their recent customer engagement research, the priorities identified by customers and the impact on the direction of their businesses.
2.45-3.45pm: Structured networking and afternoon tea
Registration - Please call 02 9436 0055 to register
Member $165 includes GST
Non Member $230 includes GST
HOW TO REGISTER
1. To register for an event, you must be logged into our website. Click the log in button on the top right hand corner or create account.
2. Once logged in, click the "Register Myself" button. You will need to select the correct ticket option and answer all of the questions. Then proceed to the checkout for payment.
If you have any questions please contact Sharon Hoang on 02 9467 0055 or email@example.com
Host Partner Networking Sponsor