The Australian Water Association’s Victorian Young Water Professionals have designed a series of professional development seminars. Each seminar will feature a line-up of great presenters to share their experiences designed to encourage young professionals to think differently about:
1. How we deliver solutions with and for our customers, clients and communities (20 April);
2. How we collaborate with Aboriginal groups (15 June) and;
3. The different ways we can deliver water and sanitation solutions in disaster situations (7 September).
Customers are key to everything we do in the water industry. Without customers there would be no need to transfer, treat and process water …we would all be out of a job! So how do we ensure our businesses are customer centric and stay in touch with the end user so that we can deliver the most effective and sustainable solutions in the current climate? We have lined up three speakers to discuss customer impact and how this is changing what we do in the water industry.
Download the flyer
Marcus Crudden, Essential Services Commission - Marcus will provide an insight into why the 2018 pricing review is focusing on the role of customer engagement and how this will impacts water authority strategies
Hamish Reid, South East Water - Hamish will give an overview of South East Water’s strategic customer engagement research and how these findings are driving the utilities business and the pricing submission.
Charlie Richardson, Accenture - Charlie will provide a non-water industry perspective. Charlie will share learnings on how to engage, deliver and win over customers in a highly competitive market.
7:45 Networking and refreshments
HOW TO REGISTER
1. To register for an event, you must be logged into our website. Click the log in button on the top right hand corner or create account.
2. Once logged in, click the "Register Myself" button. You will need to select the correct ticket option and answer all of the questions. Then proceed to the checkout for payment.
If you have any questions please contact Gail Reardon on 03-9679 6616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.