Don't miss out and register early this conference is capped at 80 participants.
The Regional Conference is a great way for not only young water professionals to network and learn more about the water industry - this conference welcomes anyone to attend!
You will hear about experiences, successes and challenges faced by water authorities and their providers across regional Victoria whilst developing tangible skills.
Even though the conference is designed for young water professionals (under 35 or less than 10 years' experience) we certainly welcome anyone keen on learning more about current trends in the industry and wanting to network with fellow water professionals over the two days.
The program is currently being finalised so stay tuned for updates! Expect:
- Presentations from DELWP, local water authorities and others
- A visit to SEW's AquaRevo
- Other site visits en-route
- 3 Course dinner
- Overnight accommodation
- Plenty of time for networking with other conference participants & speakers
- Seeing plenty of the beautiful Victorian country side whilst comfortably traveling by bus; not having to worry about driving and minimising the conference's emissions..
Friday 21 February 2020
7:30am departure Southern Cross Bus Depot
Saturday 22 February 2020
3pm return to Southern Cross Bus Depot
Note: there will be additional pick up & drop off points regionally
Download the Program
We thank our conference partners: