If you work in or near the Melbourne CBD you can't miss the works currently in progress on the Metro Tunnel.
The large number of tunneling projects currently underway are having a significant impact on the water industry.
Join us for an engaging technical event that will share key lessons learnt in managing water challenges during delivery of these major projects.
You’ll hear from speakers with diverse perspectives on various aspects while they share their experiences; ranging from groundwater recharge and flooding, to technically demanding asset relocations, as well as stakeholder engagement required to manage these challenges.
Please note; to mitigate risks around coronavirus we have decided to postpone this event to a tentative date of Thursday, 8 October. Any registrations to date have automatically been forwarded to this future date. We thank you for your understanding; if you have any queries or would prefer a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our MC Aprilia Vellacott is a Principal Process Engineer at Jacobs and AWA VIC Committee member since 2018.
- John Kilgour, Chief Executive Officer for the Civil Contractors Federation of Victoria
- Frances Wickerson, Senior Consultant Engagement Communication and Communities, GHD
- Michael Thompson, Project Manager in the Major Infrastructure Projects team at Melbourne Water
- Kate Wingad, Senior Project Engineer, John Holland
- Brett Everard, Operations Manager East, Rob Carr
- Paul Harberts, Project Manager, City West Water
Thu 8 October | 6-9 pm
Registrations are now open until 5pm Monday 5 October unless sold out prior.
727 Collins St, Docklands VIC 3008
For more information and to register, just follow the links!
We thank our host sponsor: