The AWA Tasmania Young Water Professional Program is open to all water industry professionals and students under 35 years of age or in the first 5 years of their career in the water industry.
The program, sponsored by STORNOWAY aims to enrich Tasmania’s Young Water Professionals through:
- Networking opportunities held throughout the year with the broader industry, as well as special YWP events similar to the launch event held in March 2021 in Hobart and Launceston
- Professional development opportunities including:
- participation in Industry events at a discounted registration rate, special YWP presenter and panel member opportunities
- AWA Tasmania mentoring program – for more information click here
- Workshops such as the “Boost Your Profile” Career Coaching and Panel Discussion event held as part of the 2021 AWA Tasmania Where the Waters Meet Conference;
- Site Tours such as the water cycle tour held in Hobart in June 2021 that visited Waterworks Reserve and Blackmans Bay Sewerage Treatment Plant.
- Targeted communications about local and national opportunities for Young Water Professionals including Regional and National YWP Conferences (click here for more information on the 2022 YWP National Conference)
For more information or to register your details to be kept in touch about future AWA TAS YWP opportunities, please contact Member Engagement Manager, Natasha Stapleton at email@example.com or phone 0438 246 400.
Thankyou to our AWA TAS YWP Program Sponsor, Stornoway.