Thursday 13 August 2020
1pm - 2pm via ZOOM
This free webinar for AWA members and employees of corporate members will workshop the awards submission process, including examples from prior award winners in the AWA Tasmania awards categories open in 2020:
- Tasmanian Young Water Professional of the Year, sponsored by Stornoway
- Tasmanian Water Professional of the Year, sponsored by Pinion Advisory
- Tasmanian Infrastructure Project Innovation Award, sponsored by SMEC
The session will cover the awards criteria, process for nomination and link to the national awards. As well as presentations from current award winners about their submission, their will be generous amount of time given for Q&A to assist in preparing your own nomination.
AWA Tasmania State awards are now open, with applications closing at 5pm AEST on Thursday 1 October 2020. The State winners will be announced in late November (exact date and event format TBC based on COVID-19 restrictions).
- 2019 TAS Water Professional of the Year award recipient: Chris Thompson, Pinion Advisory
- 2019 TAS Young Water Professional of the Year award recipient: Casssandre Tickner-Smith, Tasmanian Irrigation
- 2019 TAS Project Infrastructure Award winner (24 Glasses, TasWater) award submission author, Lance Stapleton, previously TasWater
Further information about the AWA TAS awards, including the nomination forms, conditions of entry and frequently asked Q&As can be found here.
For more information about this webinar or queries about the awards, please contact Natasha Stapleton - State Manager, Tasmania at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our Awards Sponsors: