WEDNESDAY 11th APRIL 2018
5.30 - 7.30pm
Definium Technologies, Pty Ltd
46 Canning Street
Launceston, Tasmania 7250
AWA Members, including employees of corporate members: Free
(includes light refreshments)
With the advances in mobile technology the Australian Water Association Tasmanian Branch and partners bring you this technical session on IoT (the Internet of Things), sensor advancements, how they connect and how you can incorporate them/it into your business.
IoT (Internet of Things);
· What is IoT?
· What can be done with IoT and low cost, low power sensors?
· How easily can a trial get up and running in my business and what do I need to do it?
· What are the different types of network connectivity’s?
· What is the difference between LoRaWAN, NBIoT, SigFox and CAT M1?
Guest Speakers include:
· Ed La Perle – Definium Technologies
· John Perry – Coordinator General – State Growth:
· Chris Sharman – CSIRO/Data 61
· Mike Cruse - Definium Technologies
· Eng Kiat Lim – Semtech .
Manufacturing facility tour and samples of sensors/controls/gateways will be displayed and demonstrated.
HOW TO REGISTER
1. To register for an event, you must be logged into our website. Click the log in button on the top right hand corner or create account (you don't have to be a member to create an account).
2. Once logged in, click the 'Register myself' button. You will need to select the correct ticket option and answer the question/s. Then proceed to the checkout for payment.
If you have any questions, please contact Natasha Stapleton on 0438 246 400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANKYOU TO OUR SPONSORS and HOSTS Definium and CSIRO/Data 61