Whether you are leading the way in gender diversity and want to share your success stories, or you’re embracing change and want to learn from the experience of others, this event, part of the Association's Channeling Change Program, is open to everyone – male, female, leader or learner.
Join us over a delicious two course lunch for an inspiring keynote address from Sally Darke, who will share learnings from her extensive experience with KPMG working with boards and CEOs in managing and implementing human resource strategies including diversity.
Sally is currently a non-executive director of TasWater, TasPorts and Chairperson of the Tasmanian Community Fund and Scotch Oakburn College and will give us an insight into how diversity is managed beyond the water sector in Tasmania and some of the governance issues facing organisations today.
This will be followed by an open panel discussion about what defines diversity, particularly gender diversity in the workplace, and panellist’s stories showcasing successful strategies and benefits of a gender diverse workplace.
Our event MC will be Lindsey Brown, MD of Foundry Associates and President of the Australian Water Association Victorian Branch. Lindsey provoked much discussion and interest in gender diversity with her keynote presentation at the State Conference last year and we are delighted to welcome her back to host this event.
- Chris French, Operations Manager and Diversity Champion for GHD Victoria
- Donna Brown, Environment and Stakeholder Manager with Hydro Tasmania
- Dr Catherine Wheatley, CEO of aid organisation Water for a Village
CATARACT ON PATTERSON,
Patterson St, Launceston
Thursday, 15 March
12noon - 2.30pm
Employee of a corporate member: $88
Corporate table of 8: $715
Thankyou to our Sponsors:
HOW TO REGISTER
1. To register for an event, you must be logged into our website. Click the log in button on the top right hand corner or create account.
2. Once logged in, click the 'Register myself' button. You will need to select the correct ticket option and answer the question/s. Then proceed to the checkout for payment.
If you have any questions, please contact Natasha Stapleton on 0438 246 400 or email email@example.com.