THURSDAY 25 MARCH 2021
7.00am - 9.00am
The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel,
1 Macquarie Street,
Hobart. TAS. 7000
Please note there is limited parking on site for $10/day (pre-booking recommended) or there is meter parking nearby. The nearest parking station is the Market Place Car Park (open 24hrs) or Dunn Place Car Park.
BUILT INFRASTRUCTURE ASSET MANAGEMENT BREAKFAST
Built infrastructure asset management is complex. There are many considerations, stakeholders and ways in which is can be interpreted and implemented. Done well, the impacts to an organisation and community can be wide reaching. This event aims to provide a platform to share and collaborate with respect to how industry representatives have:
- Developed their asset management framework,
- Discuss the importance of asset management competency,
- Describe key elements in their framework and how they make decisions,
- Share lesson learnt along their asset management journey, and
- Provide insight on how their business intends to mature their asset management.
Come, hear and share insight into how your organisation tackles this increasingly important topic. The panel discussion will be chaired by Glen Mackintosh, Department Manager - Risk and Compliance at TasWater. He's a prior member of the Asset Management Council of Australia and all round asset management enthusiast!
Panel Members include:
1. Hayden Thorp, Manager - Asset Management and Maintenance Planning, Tasmanian Irrigation
2. Cameron McCulloch, Head of Asset Strategy and Risk, Hydro Tasmania
3. Adela Parnell, Asset Management Systems Lead, TasWater (and 2020 Tasmanian Young Water Professional of the Year)
4. Russell Fox, Manager - Engineering and Regulatory Services, Sorell Council
5. Jean-Michel Seillier, General Manager Water Victoria-Tasmania, Veolia
||AWA Member or employee of corporate member
|YWP / Student
REGISTRATIONS NOW CLOSED
Please note that all AWA events follow CovidSafe protocols and anyone experiencing symptoms or having been at risk of exposure in the 14 days prior is asked not to attend. AWA CovidSafe guidelines are available on request.
For further information or registration queries, please contact Member Engagement Manager, Natasha Stapleton at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0438 246 400 (Monday to Wednesday 9am-3pm).
AWA Tasmania thanks our event sponsor, Veolia.