News and Activities
Update – 22 August 2020
This month the committee had its 4th meeting for 2020.
The committee is continuing to implement its Action Plan.
Its is currently working on further articles for the Water Source on the following topics:
- Managing ageing assets* (target Q3 2020);
- Asset Performance Monitoring (target Q3 2020);
- Existing Asset Classification Systems (target Q3 2020);
- Asset Management Capability (target Q4 2020); and
- Corrosion protection for a specific asset class (yet to be selected) (target Q4 2020)
* Popular topic as per our the members survey in early 2019
Should you wish to provide input for any of the above, please contact the committee via email@example.com
Due to the COVID-19 situation, it is now unlikely it will be able to facilitate asset management technical meetings in Sydney and Melbourne in 2020. It is however working with the QLD state branch committee to provide an Asset Management technical meeting in October, either online or at a venue in Brisbane.
If you'd like to read more about Asset Management issues and news, you'll find a range of articles on Water Source