- Leading Industry Association – Water Sector - Mid Sept Start
- Use your brilliant digital & production skills to drive membership engagement
- Join a very passionate team dedicated to advancing water sustainability
The Australian Water Association is Australia’s biggest water network promoting sustainable water management and connecting our members through three core principles: Information, Networking and Recognition. Our membership base is varied and we operate nationally with an active branch network across Australia.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Producer to join our marketing team on a 12-month contract, to develop and coordinate the Association’s web presence and deliver web-based projects across a variety of programs.
- Design, develop and maintain all Association websites with a commitment to constant improvement, maintenance of content currency and accuracy
- Design html newsletters and manage the electronic dissemination of all marketing related programs which includes:
- Maintain the online document library ensuring all documents are relevant and up to date.
- Manage the Association’s YouTube channel, uploading and minor video editing.
- Maintain the Association’s online publication platform ISSUU, including uploading digital/online publications.
- Assist with social media marketing activities & with graphic design when required at peak times
- Prepare statistical analysis and reports as required.
- A passion for all things digital!
- LOVES contributing and being part of a team and having fun!
- Relevant tertiary quals (i.e. IT/ Web Design/ Digital Marketing) & at least 3-4 yrs in a similar role.
- A sound understanding of current web trends and innovations.
- A good understanding of digital principles & requirements & their relation to user experience
- Confidence in using content management systems (ideally iMIS RiSE & Drupal) and in building and designing websites
- Experience in graphic, multimedia & design, using graphic applications such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Experience in coordinating digital marketing campaigns and in digital and social media.
- Experience in SEO and Google Analytics with excellent analytical/problem solving skills
- Experience with Kompozer, Worldmerge and Campaign Monitor is a plus
- Confident, engaging & compelling communications skills.
- Excellent time management skills, is self-organised & adaptable.
- Remain calm under pressure, can prioritise and work on multiple & diverse projects.
- Meticulous and have a great eye for detail.
In joining the Australian Water Association, you will be joining a talented and committed team dedicated to advancing water sustainability across Australia and globally.
How to Apply:
Please provide a covering letter that specifically addresses the selection criteria together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Friday, 31 August 2018.
Australian Water Association Values
What is our Culture? How do we do things at the Australian Water Association?
Australian Water Association members, employees and stakeholders share a set of values to help guide behaviours in terms of how we treat each other as well as those in the broader community. These values are part of our culture.
In everything the Association does, we will:
- Respect and respond to the needs of our members and stakeholders, striving to continually improve the quality of our services.
- Be open and accessible, fair and equitable, acting with honesty and integrity, building trust and confidence.
- Acknowledge and celebrate the contributions of our members, volunteers and employees.
- Encourage a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and inclusiveness to build enduring relationships and unity.
- Be creative, innovative, agile and change oriented.
- Do what is best for our members and community for a sustainable water future.
Exciting career opportunities...
Australia is leading the world in adapting to a rapidly drying climate, therefore our water industry is experiencing a period of change and expansion. The industry is growing and it is anticipated that there will be approximately $30 billion invested in infrastructure over the next ten years.
There is a unique advantage for Australia's current and future water workers:
- There will be demand for 40,000 new water workers by 2018 according to research reports AND
- The reputation of Australia's water workers has led to increasing international demand for their expertise
Careers in water can also offer the following benefits:
- Career stability
- Good working conditions
- Challenging and satisfying work
- A whole world of opportunity
For more information about careers or to search for job opportunities in the water sector, visit our jobs site.