Invitation to submit papers to Water e-Journal
is the Australian Water Association’s online repository, which publishes a wide range of technical papers on water-related topics.
The Australian Water Association’s group of Specialist Networks is made up of some of the brightest minds in the industry; they are experts working in the field, on the ground and on site, and are involved in all aspects of water systems, issues and challenges.
The Water e-Journal
provides a fantastic opportunity to profile the work of our Specialist Networks and to highlight the latest projects, programs and activities.
All Specialist Networks are encouraged to contribute two technical papers or case studies to Water e-Journal
per quarter on subjects specific to your areas of interest.
- Papers should be 3000–5000 words long and be accompanied by a 500-word Executive Summary, which will be considered for publication in our new member magazine, Current, and will also be published online with a link to the full paper. For the full Technical Paper Submission Guidelines click here
- Papers should be internally reviewed by two members of the Specialist Network committee before submission to Water e-Journal. Accepted papers will then undergo a further review process by the Water e-Journal technical editor and editorial committee.
- Designed papers will be returned to the author/s for sign-off.
- Papers may be submitted at any time, and there is no limit to the number of papers that can be submitted. However, if you would like your Executive Summary to be considered for publication in Current magazine, the submission deadlines are as follows:
- May 2017 issue: 27 March 2017
- August 2017 issue: 26 June 2017
These deadlines are for completed papers that have been internally reviewed by the Specialist Network committees.
To submit your papers, or for more information, please contact email@example.com