Customer Experience Award
Proudly Sponsored by WSAA
To promote a culture of the importance and value of delivering an excellent customer experience across the water sector nationally. The success of our sector in the future will be its ability to provide valued products and services in a more dynamic environment. At the heart of this is understanding the priorities and needs of our customers. This Award should reflect the achievements of a business in moving towards customer centricity.
This award is open to any Corporate AWA Member. Initiatives or achievements should have taken place in the last 2 years.
Entry to this award is at a National level. Nominations close 22 March 2021.
Complete the Nomination Form
Demonstrate how your organisation has:
- Defined and implemented your customer experience initiative including your intended customer experience.
- Involved customers in the design or improvement, and implementation of the initiative.
- Improved the customer experience through improved KPIs and/or customer outcomes.
- Embedded the initiative through standardised practices to ensure benefits to customers continues.
- Involved senior leadership, other areas of the business and suppliers in the design and delivery to create a customer centric culture.
When completing the online nomination form
you will be asked to answer the following:
- Describe you customer experience initiative (max 300 words)
- Describe how it was defined and delivered including involvement or role of organisational leadership, customers and other areas of the business in the delivery (max 500 words)
- Describe how it improved the customer centric culture in your organisation (max 300 words)
- Outline the impact/benefits to customers (include evidence on what has changed in regard to influence on business decisions or customer outcomes, what did it look like including, improvements in customer experience measures, e.g. CSAT, NPS). (max 500 words)
- Can this initiative be transferred more broadly? If yes, how? (max 300 words)
- Please upload:
- Lead-organisation bio
- Hi-resolution photos x 3
- It is recommend that as part of the award submission you provide a 3-minute video overview of your project. This video will be used for promotional purposes, should your project be shortlisted as a finalist. We recommend hosting your video as an unlisted link on YouTube or Vimeo. (not required)
- Please provide a short promotional blurb about the initiative to be used should it be selected as a finalist, to promote the initiative and to be used at the awards presentation event. (50 words)